Wednesday, April 22, 2009

First blog ever..

Well, I succumbed to peer-pressure (at my age!), and started my own blog. How could I give up the chance to talk about me?! I can't. But it does pose a problem of sorts...do I continue to write in my journal, as well? Isn't that kinda like "double-dipping?" We'll see...

My kids are fascinated with my blog. Kind of like a train wreck, I think. They did, however, help me pick the colors, fonts, and all that important stuff. Then came the, "well, mom...what are you gonna write about? I mean, other people might SEE it." That's the point, yes? Anyway, I'm sure my kids will come up a lot -- after all, they are a part of me, live in my house -- great conversation pieces.


1 comment:

  1. Yeah those money sucking kids can actually be relatively interesting haha.

    No really though, this is good mama. Kudos.

    From,
    the middle child

    ReplyDelete